21st Century is proud to serve all of their customers from right here in America, and guarantee that any call made to them regarding your auto policy will be answered by a representative in the United States. Should a claim arise, 21st Century offers a flexible repair policy where you pick the repair shop of your choice. Their network of over 10,700 claims professionals are ready to help you and offer fast, hassle-free service.
In today’s modern world, they understand that 9-5 doesn’t fit most people’s lives anymore. That’s why policyholders get their own self-service portal, which is available 24/7, 365 days a year. In the portal, you can add or change drivers, e-sign your documents, enroll in automatic payments, and more. Check out the video below on how to use the 21st Century’s policy self-service portal:
21st Century Insurance has been saving their customers money on auto insurance for nearly 60 years, with an average annual savings of over $411 (average annual savings developed from information provided by new policyholders from 6/1/15 – 6/1/16 that shows they saved when switching to 21st Century Auto Insurance).
Policyholders can service their policy by downloading the 21st Century free mobile app. You can also view your policy information, pay a bill, and report a claim. With the 21st mobile app, you can view your ID card on your smartphone.
You can choose to add roadside assistance and rental reimbursement to your policy as an extra. 21st also offers the Guaranteed Repair Program, consisting of more than 2,200 repair shops nationwide to ensure quick and quality service. Repairs at these shops are even guaranteed for as long as you own the car.
21st Century Discounts:
- Multi-car: discounts available averaging 15%
- Superior driver: A clean driving record for 4 years could get you a 10% discount and five clean years could save you 20%
- Anti-Theft: If your car is eligible, you could save up to 15%
- Good student: College students under 25 with B grades or better may qualify for 15% off their premium
- Senior: Drivers over 55 years old can save by completing a state-recognized defensive driving course.