Cheating Dreams Interpretation
Cheating Dreams Interpretation, Being cheated on in a dream can often feel so real that you actually go and accuse your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend or significant other of it. Such dreams are unsettling and disturbing. It often leaves you questioning your relationship. Often dreams about infidelity are rarely about cheating, but rather more about your own feelings of insecurity. So what is this dream exactly about?
Dreams of a cheating partner are among the most common dreams reported. These dreams are often so emotionally disturbing that it’s not unusual to accuse your partner of cheating when you wake up. In reality, cheating dreams are often related to your own low self-esteem or guilty conscience.
- May be a result of your own insecurities and fear of not being attractive or good enough. You may be feeling neglected by your partner which is feeding your insecurities and afraid that they will be leaving or abandoning you.
- May be a result of a lack of trust in the relationship. The dream offers you the chance to examine your issues with trust and the trustworthiness of your partner.
- It may be that your unconscious is picking up cues that your partner is actually cheating, or is unhappy in the relationship. The dream is offering you a warning and an opportunity to open the lines of communication before things go too far.
- To dream that you are cheating may suggest that you are not being honest with yourself about something in waking life or you may be questioning if you are cheating yourself out of something you deserve because you feel you don’t deserve it.
- May be a projection of your own infidelity or guilt over being attracted to someone else.