Death Dreams Interpretation
Death Dreams Interpretation, Death dreams can be quite jarring and scary as if it was a premonition of your own imminent death or a death of a loved one. However, there is no need to be alarmed or panic. And no you do not actually die if you do not wake up before you die in your dream.
In order to best understand your dream of dying, it is important to look at what is going on in your waking life that may have triggered such a dream.
- Dreaming of death or dying may symbolize a phase in your life has come to an end and something new is beginning.
- May represent an aspect of yourself that has died, so something new can emerge.
- May symbolize overcoming a bad habit or behavior.
- May represent the end of a relationship.
- Since the people in your dreams often depict different aspects of yourself, then the person you see dead or dying is important to deciphering the dream. What does this person represent to you? For instance, a child dying can symbolize you are maturing in some way and leaving a childish aspect of yourself behind.